Consultant: Shane Theobald
Salary: £150 - £175
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Primary School Teacher | £150-£175 per day | Lowestoft
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable Primary School Teacher who is driven and enthusiastic about Teaching. The school is looking for a specialist in either Art or ICT if possible. (Not essential)
This post will be initially until the end of the summer term with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance. Perfect for those who are ambitious and willing to adapt to a new and exciting environment.
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer students a valuable service in a professional working environment.
In order to be successful within this post, we require that you have the correct qualifications, as well as having sufficient UK experience, preferably within the same arena.
You will be working alongside one of the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer some of the highest pay rates in the UK. Making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven Education?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.