Consultant: Corey Ward
Salary: £110 - £200
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an RE Teacher to work as a fixed-term member of staff within an established and popular high school in North West London.
Seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Catholic teacher of RE who will bring innovative ideas and a real desire to engage students in their learning whilst aspiring to excellence. RE enjoys a high profile within the school and we are seeking an additional teacher to ensure specialist provision.The post advertised is initially a 12 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave but there could be scope for the post to become a permanent position.
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be an effective team player
- Have effective interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire students
- Value and contribute to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.