Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £20 - £20
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Science Teacher to work 2 days per week (Monday and Tuesday) in the Stannington area. This role is initially for a period of 4 months and is paying £20.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
This role is based with a childrens residential unit in Stannington. The service provides safe and secure accommodation for a mixed group of up to twelve young people. We are seeking committed, versatile, flexible and inspirational teachers who are experts in their own field, but who also have the ability and willingness to teach other subjects.
- Supporting the development of the Science curriculum throughout the residential home.
- Undertaking ongoing assessments of the pupils’ achievements in relation to the schemes of work and the Individual Education Plans
- Providing efficient channels of communication between the education provision, parents, carers and residential staff.
- Building positive relationships with the young people to encourage interest in participating in the classroom.
- Qualifications: QTS.
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Science Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: QTS and current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 16 hours per week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.