Consultant: Jade Lowe
Salary: £150 - £200
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are looking for a Science Teacher to work as a temporary member of staff within an established and popular high school in Swindon.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging Science lessons consistently across KS3-KS4. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
- To teach classes allocated on the timetable, according to the scheme of work of
the department and in accordance with the general methodology of the department
- To plan and prepare lessons, including the setting and marking of appropriate
- To mark and comment on pupils’ work and encourage high standards through the
appropriate use of praise and sanctions, making particular use of the school’s
- To promote and maintain high standards of behaviour both in the classroom and
around the school
- To keep accurate records of pupil’s progress and prepare such assessments and
reports as required by the department and the school
- To use assessment data available to monitor progress and set appropriate targets
- To contribute as required to the schemes of work and development plan of the
- To communicate and consult with parents in accordance with school policy and
- To participate in the meetings programme of the school
- To participate if the staff development programme of the school
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time. After Easter until end of school year.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.