Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22467 - £33824
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: September 2018
Closing Date: 16th July 2018 @ noon
Salary – Teacher Main
SEN allowance £2,085 – £4,116
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading outstanding rated school in Oxford that caters for, educates and nurtures children with SEMH difficulties.
This is an exciting position that will suit a relevantly experienced and qualified teacher who has a passion for educating children with special needs. Prior to applying, please consider the following.
- An experienced, qualified and effective teacher?
- Committed to meeting all the requirements for safeguarding children?
- Organised and a good communicator?
- Committed to inclusion?
- Creative and inspirational?
- Committed to developing yourself and others?
- Friendly, hardworking and motivated?
- Willing to learn and progress your own professional development?
- Hard working, assertive, resilient and dedicated?
- Work under pressure when faced with challenging behaviours?
- Sustain the highest levels of quality?
- Show resilience in both mentally and physically demanding situations?
- Demonstrate high levels of passion and energy?
- Share ideas and expertise?
- Work in a supportive team?
- Detach yourself from personal or inappropriate pupil comments?
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for nursing employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
If you are interested, then please call and ask for the Education department.