Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £26662 - £42498
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Required as soon as possible
Salary : £26662 – £42498+£2106 SEN Allowance
Would you like a new challenge in an outstanding Special School for students and pupils between the ages of 3-11 with a range of Special Educational Needs in a friendly and supportive school committed to team work?
We are looking for teachers interested in developing their career or newly qualified teachers seeking their first post. Previous experience of working in a special needs setting is not essential as we are looking for someone that is passionate about working with children and is willing to support our vision of developing Courageous and Confident Learners.
Qualities that we are looking for are:
- Passion for teaching and learning
- Creativity and commitment
- Openness to feedback and commitment to own professional development
- Strong believe that all children can achieve
What we will offer:
- 121 amazing children
- Dynamic and forward thinking senior leadership team committed to staff support
- Excellent Teaching Assistants and pastoral staff
- Warm positive environment in which to work and individualised CPD programme
- A school that continuously seeks opportunities to further improve
As an outstanding school Woodlands is an open and inclusive school community. We welcome professionals from a range of backgrounds and at different stages in their career development.