Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £16000 - £25000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
SEN Teaching Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable SEN Assistant who is driven and enthusiastic about Teaching. This post will be within an extremely well respected Surrey establishment.
Our client is looking for an experienced, compassionate individual who will be able to offer students a valuable service in a professional working environment.
You will be working alongside one of the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer some of the highest pay rates in the UK. Making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven Education?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven.