Consultant: Jade Lowe
Salary: £80 - £80
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are looking for an Teaching assistant with SEN experience to work as a temporary member of staff within an established and Primary School in Basingstoke.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced teaching assistant to support a child with Special Educational Needs on a 1:1 basis. This will involve working alongside the SENDCo, teachers and other staff within Key Stage 2 as well as giving support during lessons. We welcome teaching assistants across all levels and your salary will be subject to experience and qualifications. Previous experience working in a school setting with SEND children is essential due to the complex demands of the pupils’ needs.
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant with:
- An good knowledge of SEND
- An awareness of emotional and mental health needs in children
- Excellent behaviour management skills and good organisation
- A sense of authority, but with a calm, positive and patient manner
- An understanding of emotional development and its impact on learning
- A background in supporting children with behavioural difficulties
- Qualification passes in English and Math or equivalent
We can offer you:
- Dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
- A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- An experienced and supportive leadership team
- Governors who are committed to the well-being of all staff
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.