Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £11.88 - £14.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary SEND Caseworker to work with Durham County Council. These positions are initially for 3 months and will be paying from £11.88 – £14.50 per hour via an umbrella company.
We are seeking to appoint a temporary caseworker to join the SEND team responsible for facilitating the statutory responsibilities of the Local Authority. To ensure all children with special educational needs, or children and young people looked after, are able to access the best possible education provision that ensures ongoing progress and achievement, good educational outcomes and are prepared for adulthood.
- Facilitate the statutory assessment processes for children and young people
- Produce high quality Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) to support the identified special educational needs for individual children
- Monitor the education of Looked After Children
- Ensure identified groups of vulnerable children and young people have appropriate education and support in place to enable their progress and achievement
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.