Consultant: Marvin Isebor
Salary: £9.36 - £9.36
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Lunchtime Supervisor to work as a permanent term time member of staff within an established and popular primary school in Stafford.
Supervision of children before, during and after the meal, including the supervising of children to deposit leftover food from plates into receptacles provided.
Supervision of children bringing sandwiches – to oversee that the debris left by children with packed lunches is removed/cleaned.
Summoning help, where necessary, in case of injury or illness and providing basic first aid for
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team.
- Ability to relate well to children and to adults.
- Good organising and prioritising skills.
- Customer focused.
- Has a friendly yet professional and respectful approach which demonstrates support and shows mutual respect.
- Open, honest and an active listener.
- Takes responsibility and accountability.
- Committed to the needs of the pupils, parents and other stakeholders and challenge barriers and blocks to providing an effective service.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude including suggesting solutions, participating, trusting and encouraging others and achieving expectations.
- Is committed to the provision and improvement of quality service provision.
- Is adaptable to change/embraces and welcomes change.
- Acts with pace and urgency being energetic, enthusiastic and decisive.
- Communicates effectively.
- Has the ability to learn from experiences and challenges.
- Is committed to the continuous development of self and others by keeping up to date and sharing knowledge, encouraging new ideas, seeking new opportunities and challenges, open to ideas and developing new skills.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.