Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £18.5 - £18.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are currently looking for a Special Educational Needs Data Officer to work in Lambeth. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £18.50 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Lambeth Local Authority is looking to recruit a temporary Special Educational Needs Data Officer to join a friendly and supportive team to deliver an exceptional service in the execution of the Local Authority’s SEN statutory responsibilities as set out in the Children and Families Act 2014. The successful candidate will be responsible for collection, production and analysis of SEND data and for providing accurate and timely report writing for the SEND Service.
- Be responsible for ensuring reliable and accurate systems are in place for the monitoring and collection of all SEND Data (including SEN2 data and data relating to performance indicators). Responsible for producing the source data, for calculation and compilation and for the maintenance of appropriate records to support audit.
- Produce a regular up to date SEND Data Dashboard or similar for SEND strategic board. This dashboard should draw together a range of SEN indicators into a concise, graphical report. Comparing LA performance with national and statistical neighbours, as well showing trends over time. It should be used to:identify relative strengths and weaknesses in performanceplan and commission servicesinform self-evaluation and set targetsdemonstrate impact and effectiveness. This is to be used in preparation for and during an Ofsted inspection, as well as informing planning throughout the year.
- Conduct regular quality assurance of all SEN data and supporting the development of effective systems to facilitate quality of service delivery across the SEN Teams.
- Maintain accurate budget monitoring data working closely with finance and using the Oracle Planning & Budgeting tool for the purpose of revenue budget monitoring. Ensuring that SEN pupil placement and funding information for all Lambeth SEN pupils’ remains accurate and up to date.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: The ability to commute around the local area.
- Hours: 35 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.