Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £8.5 - £10.5
Job Status: Temporary / part time
Seven Education is looking for a Nursery Practitioner to work as a supply member of staff within an established and popular nursery in Salford.
We are looking for individuals to provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children.
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support and extend children learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with.
- Qualifications: Must be at least Level 2 qualified
- Experience: An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Day to Day Supply.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.