Consultant: Linh Pook
Salary: £100 - £160
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are currently looking to recruit ‘Standout’ Teachers with Primary or Secondary School experience who are available to cover daily / short term supply or long-term absences in your area. We require people who are available for both full and part time work and sometimes being called on with as little as 3 hours’ notice and must be willing to travel up to 90 minutes for roles. (Get registered with us and let us be prepared for when the schools reopen)
We are looking for those who:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status/PGCE
- Have a DBS on Update service (Criminal records check) or being willing to complete one and be willing to undertake other Safer Recruitment and safeguarding checks.
- Be passionate about making a difference to student’s learning.
- Supportive and understanding of all students’ needs.
- Knowledgeable of additional needs and how this can alter a student’s learning in the classroom.
- Be willing to mark all work that has been completed during the school day and leave feedback for the class teacher if necessary
- Someone who is flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to do well each day
- Whether you are looking for full or part time, set days each week or require more flexibility we can help – you name it we can do it!
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you are not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.