Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22467 - £38633
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
We are seeking an NQT/Teacher of Science, with a passion for their subject, to join our team of talented staff from September 2018 at our “good” rated Academy school based in Suffolk.
Our vision within the Science faculty at OSA is to inspire students to understand the world they live in through learning science; this is achieved by offering students a broad and balanced curriculum that allows for clear progression from KS3 to KS5.
The Science faculty is very successful, results have shown a significant improvement since opening as an academy with results for our students improving year on year to exceed national expectations; this is testament to the hard work and dedication of both teachers and students alike. We encourage all students to be the best that they can be, seeing each individual as unique, with their own strengths and areas to improve.
Our students enjoy their lessons; they are inspired to be inquisitive about their learning; staff provide each one of them with personalised academic challenge that enables them to realise their potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a good classroom practitioner with a strong record of achieving good outcomes and a clear commitment to helping students reach their full potential
- Possess a high level of professionalism
- Have a desire to develop excellence and be an outstanding teacher
- Be a committed team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Share the Principal’s vision to offer an exceptional education for all students on a day to day basis
We can offer you:
- An atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation, where you will have access to promotion opportunities and superb professional development
- A happy and supportive work environment, with high expectations of staff and students
We welcome applications from any high performing, passionate, qualified teachers or NQTs looking for a new challenge or career progression
You will be working alongside one of the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer some of the highest pay rates in the UK. Making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge If so, we look forward to hearing from you?
What else can you expect from Seven Education
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- £250 Referral Bonus, for every person you successfully refer to Seven