Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £180 - £200
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education are pleased to be working with one of London’s most prestigious private colleges based in Kensington.
We are looking for someone to teach English as a foreign language and offer support to other students in TOEFL exams preparation.
- Assist the DOS with student testing and placement.
- Teach English to a high standard following the syllabus
- Prepare and deliver lessons with the aim of achieving the objectives and outcomes of the Schools’ syllabus.
- Use teaching techniques that are appropriate to the level and needs of the students making every effort to create a positive learning environment enabling students to participate purposefully in the lessons.
- Make lessons stimulating and enjoyable with particular emphasis on the practical use of the English language (e.g. speaking and listening skills)
- Ensure that, in the lesson prior to an excursion, students are prepared and informed about their forthcoming excursion (e.g. class discussion, pre-excursion lesson handouts, etc).
- Experience working in an educational setting is essential
- Language qualification is essential (CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
- Key skills/qualities needed include: strong knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for education, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom.