Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £24000 - £38000
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a KS1 Teacher to work as a temporary member of staff within an established and popular primary school in Sutton.
This role would suit an enthusiastic KS1 Teacher who possesses an organised approach and clear communication skills. You will have a simple, easily understood teaching style, with excellent subject knowledge and a thorough understanding of the national curriculum. You should have the capability to cultivate a trust relationship with pupils and establish positive energy in the classroom.
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for a KS1 class
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Prepare students for their summer SATS
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.