Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £140 - £180
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Maths Teacher to work as a temporary member of staff within an established and popular high school in Leeds.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging Maths lessons consistently across KS3-KS4, and to have the capacity to deliver English at A Level in the future. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
- Be responsible for tutoring by delivering engaging and relevant sessions.
- Prepare lessons to meet students’ individual needs.
- Provide regular feedback to students and parents or other responsible adults as appropriate.
- Ensure that the learning material being used to support learning is up to date and relevant in each subject area.
- Use a variety of learning and teaching strategies to deliver outstanding lessons to all students ensuring pace and challenge are maintained.
- Understand and integrate the use of New Technologies into learning experiences in order to raise levels of achievement.
- Plan lessons and extended learning opportunities in line with Schemes for Learning.
- To differentiate appropriately, taking into account individual learner needs.
- Act in a professional and impartial manner at all times.
- Report to the Centre Director on a regular basis about progress of students.
- Offer suggestions for continual quality improvements.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
- Strive to ensure that each child reaches his or her potential in a supportive environment.
- Adhere to all centre policies, including Health and Safety, Fire Safety, Equal Opportunities, Child Protection.
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.