Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £100 - £150
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Nursery Manager to work as a temporary member of staff within an established and popular Nursery in Manchester.
The Nursery currently has only a small number of children and we are looking to increase this number. It is a very exciting project with limitless opportunities.
- Leading support staff
- Teaching, learning and assessment throughout the Early Years, demonstrating outstanding practice
- Working closely with the Reception team
- Creating a safe, stimulating and caring environment that promotes learning through play.
- Delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, by stimulating children’s imagination through creative ideas linked to their interests
- Planning the effective delivery of daily routines to provide the best possible experiences for our children
- Building relationships, working cooperatively and sharing information with Parents/Carers to earn their respect and trust.
- Developing innovative ways to support learning at home
- Working alongside the Early Years team to ensure that our philosophy is fulfilled
- Provide opportunities that inspire investigation both indoors and outdoors to accommodate different styles of learning
- Liaising with the SENCO and Safeguarding team to identify specific needs of the children in the setting and communicate with relevant agencies
- Organising and arranging yearly admissions to develop an inspiring transition package
- Use key data to support children in order to reach a good level of development and ensure that progress is made.
- Evaluating practice and data in order to contribute to the Early Years Action Plan
- Qualifications: N VQ Level 3 in Childcare (Preferred)
- Experience: Childcare: 3 years (Preferred) Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.