Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £24 - £27
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Science Teacher to work as a temporary member of staff within an established and popular high school in Huddersfield.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging Science lessons consistently across KS3-KS4, and to have the capacity to deliver Science at A Level in the future. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
- You will have a strong track record in highly effective teaching and learning. Your teaching specialism, qualifications, training and/or experiences will include Science.
- You will be an enthusiastic, creative and flexible classroom practitioner who is excited about teaching all of our pupils, especially in Years 9, 10 and 11.
- You will have a deep understanding of how to plan, deliver and evaluate a highly effective key stage 4 science curriculum.
- You will have the commitment, energy and abilities to achieve the best for all our pupils, families and the community.
- You will have excellent teamwork skills, keen to champion the power of all-through education and eager to work in partnership with other schools and organisations.
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.