Consultant: Corey Ward
Salary: £150 - £220
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven are recruiting a Experienced Science Teacher at a well established Secondary School in Hendon North London. This job role is very likely to lead to a permenant postion.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging lessons consistently. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to pupils.
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development.
- Research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials as required.
- Select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment.
- Manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour.
- Undertake pastoral duties such as supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupils’ progress and participate in departmental meetings, parents’ evenings and whole-school training events.
- Liaise with other professionals when required, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and education welfare officers.
- Supervise and support the work of teaching assistants.
- Qualifications: QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent and subject specialism.
- Experience: Up to date subject knowledge.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: The ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Full time starting September, temporary.
- Pay: £150 – £220 per day
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering Nursery / Pre-school, KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role