Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £140 - £180
Job Status: Temporary / part time
Seven Education is looking for a Part-time Year 4 Teacher to work as a temporary member of staff within an established and popular high school in Central London.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging lessons consistently across year 4. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
- organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- maintaining discipline
- preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.