Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £110 - £110
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are looking for a temporary Tutor to work in the Caerphilly area. This role is initially on a short term contract and will be paying £110.00 per day via an umbrella company.
This role is based at an independent school in Caerphilly. Due to the growing number of pupils attending the schools provision, the school are now looking for a temporary SEMH Tutor.
- Provide guidance in the area of SEN to secure high quality teaching and the effective use of resources to bring about improved standards of achievement of all students.
- Interact on a professional level with colleagues in order to promote a mutual understanding of the curriculum and its impact on the school SEN policy, with the aim of improving teaching and learning across the school.
- Network and liaise with SENCOs across local schools, to ensure a consistency of approach regarding transition etc.
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Tutor in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424 .