Consultant: Levi Behan
Salary: £40000 - £60000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for an experienced Primary Teacher to work as a temporary or permanent member of staff within an established and popular academy trust in Doha, Qatar.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging Primary lessons consistently across KS1 or KS2. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
- · To deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within their lower Key Stage 2 class .
· To inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum.
To prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class.
- To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
To use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy.
To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; academically, socially and personally.
- To ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy.
- Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos.
- Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a pleasant, stimulating and positive learning environment.
- Ensure children’s work is valued by managing the provision of good displays in the classroom. Help in providing displays for public areas e.g. hall, corridors etc.
- Be punctual and set a good example to the children .
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.
Seven Education is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available teaching staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of teaching; including Lecturers, Head Teachers, Assistant Head Teachers, Secondary School, Primary School, Teaching Assistants and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Teacher who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive teaching jobs across the UK, please call 0333 200 5424.