Consultant: Corey Ward
Salary: £100 - £180
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a Primary School Teacher to work as a temporary member of staff within an established and popular primary school in West Hampshire.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging lessons consistently across Year 5. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil’s development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. QTS gained from an ITT programme.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.