Consultant: Oliver Dunlop
Salary: £22000 - £30000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Education is looking for a primary school sports coach to work as a permanent term time member of staff within an established and popular primary school in Slough,Berkshire.
- To deliver sports coaching sessions appropriate to the age and ability of the
- To produce and evaluate session plans for all activities.
- To carry out risk assessments and report any incidents / accidents to the Trust
- To take payment for activities as appropriate and deliver back to the Trust with
- records to back up payments made.
- To ensure that all Trust equipment is in good working order and assembled
- properly – to report to the Trust any equipment that needs attention.
- To ensure that the Trust’s Codes of Conduct are adhered to.
- To keep up to date registers for all activities and add details to the Trust’s database
- (Views) on a regular basis.
- To assist in the cross promotion of Trust activities.
- To attend training courses continuing professional development as required.
- Any other task which is deemed necessary by the school as it grows
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Coaching qualification 1 & 2
- DBS Check
- Safeguarding & protecting children
- Emergency First Aid qualification
- Ability to work constructively as part of a team.
- Ability to relate well to children and to adults.
- Good organising and prioritising skills.
- Has a friendly yet professional and respectful approach which demonstrates support and shows mutual respect.
- Open, honest and an active listener.
- Takes responsibility and accountability.
- Committed to the needs of the pupils, parents and other stakeholders and challenge barriers and blocks to providing an effective service.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude including suggesting solutions, participating, trusting and encouraging others and achieving expectations.
- Is adaptable to change/embraces and welcomes change.
- Acts with pace and urgency being energetic, enthusiastic and decisive.
- Communicates effectively.
- Has the ability to learn from experiences and challenges.
- Is committed to the continuous development of self and others by keeping up to date and sharing knowledge, encouraging new ideas, seeking new opportunities and challenges, open to ideas and developing new skills.
Working with Seven Education:
Established in 2011, Seven Education is a leading provider of teachers to private and public schools across the UK. We provide both temporary and permanent solutions, working with teachers and lecturers covering KS1, all the way up to KS5 and beyond.