Consultant: Corey Ward
Salary: £120 - £150
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Education are currently recruiting for a Cver Year 6 teacher in a lovely new school based in Park Royal NW10. Newly qualified teachers are more than welcome to apply.
Contract is until the end of Decemeber.
You will be expected to deliver well-organised and engaging lessons consistently across Year 6. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide excellent pastoral care to all students.
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil’s development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- Qualifications: University Degree at grade 2:2 or above.
- Experience: 1+ year of post-graduate experience as a Teacher in the UK.
- Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.