Consultant: Sean Seddon
Salary: £22467 - £42498
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Year 6 Teacher – Park Royal, West London – September 2018
Are you an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher who would be keen to take on the challenge of teaching Year 6 but would like to do this at a high performing private school with students who are used to success?
Year 6 Teacher – Park Royal, West London
Permanent role on MPS/UPS – September 2018
2 form Entry School with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted and great behaviour
Open to all experienced Key Stage 2 Teachers – Year 6 experience not essential!
About the School – Year 6 Teacher – Park Royal, West London
Have an inclusive approach towards every member of the community. It offers broader academic opportunities such as free Numeracy and Literacy functional skills sessions for adults with English as additional language free of charge, homework club for less able children, advance classes for gifted and talented children along with a range of extracurricular activities to help all learners achieve the maximum expectations in the areas they are most interested in e.g Art, Public Speaking, dance, drama and sport activities.
To encourage an inclusive curriculum for children from various socio-economic background, Advance Education offers:
- Support for orphans such as free afterschool club and tuition fees exemption) – (3 orphans on roll). Criteria must be met through screening
- Family discount for children with more than one sibling
- Maths and English Functional skills for Adults – Free of charge (18 on roll)
- Literacy and Numeracy classes for adults – Free of Charge (12 on roll)
- Promoting healthy food and healthy living classes for children and adults
- Organising regular sport activities by encouraging young children and adult to participate in variety of sports e.g cross-country/basketball/table tennis.
- Arranging community get together such as regular family fun day and bazar.
About the Role – Year 6 Teacher – Park Royal, West London
The school is looking for an experienced practitioner who has taught any year groups in key stage 2 but does not necessarily have to have experience in Year 6. The school offers excellent support and development but as Year 6 is so important need the incoming teacher to be confident in their ability to deliver good or better lessons that will help all make progression.