Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £22000 - £26000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an MSK Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Luton.
As a MSK Physiotherapist, you will assess and treat patients who have any injury, disease or problem that relates to muscles, bones, joints and peripheral nerves. They may also provide advice to help you manage your condition or refer you to other services.
- To provide a high standard physiotherapy service to a variety of patients referred to the Clinic, predominately musculoskeletal patients and patients with orthopaedic conditions.
- To provide high standard of physiotherapy assessment and treatment using the biopsychosocial approach to patients with a variety of conditions, as an autonomous practitioner.
- Prioritise Physiotherapy referrals, in order to implement effective and timely caseload management.
- Determine Clinical diagnosis and provide Physiotherapy treatment indicated as an autonomous practitioner, developing appropriate packages of care, giving specialist clinical / professional advice to patients, carers and other Health Care Professionals.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Experience and interest in musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Understands own boundaries and knows when to report to senior staff
- Able to work alone and as part of team.
- Physiotherapy and Multi-disciplinary.
- Commitment to CPD.
- HCPC Registration.
- Comply with CSP and The Clinic policy on confidentiality
- Respect the confidentiality and privacy of patients and staff at all times
- Health and Safety
- Participate in mandatory training
- Valid full UK driving licence and access to a car is essential
- Full time
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything inbetween.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.