Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £27000 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a full time MSK Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Cambridgeshire.
The role provides Physiotherapy expertise in the community setting including patients own homes and care home settings. The post holder will be required to provide Rehabilitation programs for a range of presentations in the adult population, to promote independence and manage deterioration.
The post holder will be required to work in the community with patients to prevent unnecessary admission to hospital, facilitate complex discharges from hospitals and support patients with Long Term Conditions.
- Qualifications: Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent. The ideal candidate will be at least 5 years qualified with a CPD portfolio showing regular, ongoing commitment and passion for developing their musculoskeletal skills.
- Registrations: Must be HCPC Registered, a member of the CSP and have a current DBS certificate
- Experience: You will be proactive, an excellent communicator, have good manual therapy, rehabilitation, and sound clinical reasoning skills.
- 5 years experience in MSK
- System one experience
- Previous NHS Experience
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively
- Hours: This post is full time.
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role