Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £23 - £26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Health and Social Care are currently looking for an experienced Physio who has experience in Inpatient Rehabilitation work. This is a temporary contract, initially for a period of 3 months based at Farnham Hospital in Surrey. The hourly rate is £25 per hour. The hiring manager is happy to consider either part-time or full-time candidates.
As a locum physio, you will be working in a community hospital setting based on the inpatient rehab ward.
- To undertake specialist assessments of patients including those with diverse or complex presentations/multipathologies and to assess patients jointly with other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To use sound clinical reasoning skills, manual assessment techniques and diagnostic procedures to assess and develop treatment programmes.
- To devise individualised physiotherapy management and / or treatment plans, using a range of treatment/ management options, to include patient education and exercise and use of group work/ classes.
- To formulate accurate prognoses and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans, liaising with community rehabilitation teams and Intermediate care teams.
- To evaluate patient progress, reassess and alter treatment programmes if required.
- To evaluate the outcomes of your interventions.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working in the NHS
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: part-time or full-time considered.
Working with Seven Health and Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.