Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £23 - £26
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Band 6 Physio with stroke rehab skills to work with a private company in the Farnham area. This role is for an initial 6 week period and will be paying £25 per hour.
As a Band 6 Physio you will undertake advanced assessments, clinical diagnosis and treatment of patients within in-patient rehabilitation setting. These patients often have complex and / or chronic presentations.
- To undertake advanced assessments, clinical diagnosis and treatment of patients within in-patient rehabilitation setting. These patients often have complex and / or chronic presentations.
- To work as an autonomous practitioner to undertake a significant specialist clinical caseload, working without direct supervision. Access to a senior Physiotherapist is available if required and clinical work is not routinely evaluated.
- To take a role in supervision and teaching of physiotherapists, assistants and students on placement within clinical specialty
- To demonstrate leadership skills and contribute to service development and monitoring of standards of practice and developing multidisciplinary management of patients.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Physiotherapist in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.