Sector: Health Care
Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £25000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Excellent opportunity to work in a permanent position as a full time Band 6 Physiotherapist within an Inpatient Rehabilitation setting.
- To undertake advanced assessments, clinical diagnosis and treatment of patients within in-patient rehabilitation setting. These patients often have complex and/or chronic presentations.
- To take a role in supervision and teaching of physiotherapists, assistants and students on placement within a clinical specialty.
- To demonstrate leadership skills and contribute to service development and monitoring of standards of practice and developing multidisciplinary management of patients.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy
- Post registration experience across a variety of rotations to include gaining experience in the treatment of patients with respiratory, musculoskeletal and neurological conditions
- Experience of working in a MDT team and contributing to team decisions
- Experience of managing own caseload and prioritising Experience of working with assistants and ability to delegate
- Involvement in appraisal system as appraisee.
- Teaching of patients, carers and peers
- Post registration experience of in-patient rehabilitation in a community hospital setting
- Ability to carry out a range of assessments and procedures in order to make a clinical diagnosis , in relevant clinical specialty/ ies
- Ability to identify and set clinical goals with patient and / or carer
- Knowledge of audit and its use to improve interventions
- Use of clinical outcome measures and awareness of relevant ones for specialty
- Computer literate
- Understanding of how to maintain a safe environment
- Understanding of how to maintain confidentiality, privacy and dignity of patients.
- Evidence of CPD
- Ability to identify own development needs.
- Ability to work positively in new and changing environments.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Competitive salary
- NHS pension
- Training and development
Working with Seven:
The reputation of Seven Resourcing is heavily down to its candidate vetting process, ensuring that the job is right for the candidate, not just that the candidate is right for job. Our company speaks for itself with the resources and the level of communication from the Seven team. We are working with a strong work ethic of not only finding the perfect candidate for the client but finding the perfect job for the candidate.
If you know of anyone looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist position in Inpatient Rehabilitation in Luton, we offer a referral bonus of £250 if we can place them successfully, this in turn goes up to £500 with 2 candidates referred and placed and £1,000 if we can place 3.
If you are interested in the available position or are looking to refer a friend please get in touch with myself with the below contact details.