Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £26000 - £35000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an Physiotherapist (Band 6) to fill an exclusive opportunity in the Hull area.
To perform specialist physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions, to provide diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme.
To be actively involved in implementation of specific changes to practice and contribute to service protocols
- Must be literate, numerate and possess good verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage complex patient caseload
- Ability to analyse, select and apply appropriate interventions from a range of modalities
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise caseload and delegate clinical and non-clinical duties to staff of a lower grade
- Evidence of improvements in practice
- Create opportunities to develop self and others and contribute to monitoring and managing the performance of staff within the team
Qualifications: Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
Evidence of Post Graduate training.
Experience: Respect the confidentiality and privacy of patients and staff at all time – Health and Safety.
To comply with all aspects of the health and safety policies and to participate in mandatory training as required.
Maintain at all times a safe working environment and report any issues of concern as appropriate.
Compliance: HCPC Registration.
Travel: Full driving license and access to a car is essential as you must be able to travel to the various sites.
Hours: Full time
- Able to demonstrate recent NHS experience or equivalent
- Evidence of current rotations and consolidation of knowledge in all areas of relevant practice
- Understands own boundaries and knows when to report to senior staff
- Able to work alone and as part of team
- Physiotherapy and Multi-disciplinary
- Commitment to CPD
- To accept change and help support others during times of transition
- Experience of audit evaluation and research
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.