Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £22 - £26.5
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Band 7 Paediatric Physiotherapist to fill an exclusive role in Wiltshire.
Our client would accept a band 6
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Band 7 Physiotherapist for the Community Paediatric Physiotherapy Team in Wiltshire. This post will provide the opportunity to continue to develop both your clinical and leadership skills.
- To act in a Team Leader role for the Paediatric physiotherapy team
- To provide strong leadership for the Paediatric physiotherapists & the Therapy Assistants who work across Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
- To be responsible for your own complex caseload of children, using advanced clinical reasoning, critical thinking, reflection & analysis.
- The successful candidate will have an understanding of and experience of working with children and young people with physical disability.
- Regular supervision and support for professional development will be provided..
- BSc or equivelant in Physiotherapy
- Recent experience working as a senior Physiotherapist in Paediatrics relevant to the post.
- Specialist knowledge of physiotherapy assessment, treatment and management of children and young people with Neurodisability.
- Evidence of continuing professional development within the field of Paediatric Physiotherapy
- Leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience of clinical supervision of Physiotherapy team members and Students
- Awareness of current initiatives in the NHS
- Evidence/ability to work effectively and efficiently as a team member
- Experience with electronic patient record systems and information technology
- Knowledge of relevant National Policies.
- Registered with the HCPC
- Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30
Working with Seven Health & Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Health & Social Care is a leading provider of care professionals to The NHS, county councils, charities, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Psychology, Muscular Therapy, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know an Occupational Therapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Health & Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.