Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £33554 - £45568
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a Band 7 Psychologist or CBT Therapist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Ayrshire, Scotland.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 7 Clinical or Counselling Psychologist or BABCP Accredited CBT Therapist to join our growing team. You will be highly skilled and motivated practitioners to work as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team providing high quality, specialist evidence-based treatment to Veterans. You will be innovative, enthusiastic and flexible and able to work both autonomously and as part of the team.
- To work as a member of a multidisciplinary team (MDT) delivering services for veterans with PTSD and other trauma-related mental health difficulties, and alcohol/substance misuse problems
To provide comprehensive psychological assessment, collaborative formulation and treatment planning
To provide evidence-based CBT psychological treatment, including ‘third wave’ CBT interventions, on a group and individual basis, to Veterans attending PTSD treatment and recovery focused programmes.
To offer CBT-based consultation and support to other MDT members and advice to referrers, external agencies and carers on veterans’ psychological needs/suitable interventions
To provide CBT supervision of trainee psychologists/therapists and other staff
To be contribute to service development and audit and training and research initiatives as appropriate.
- To work closely with the Senior Psychologists/Senior CBT therapists and Heads of Psychological Therapies to contribute to the development and enhancement of treatment programmes, other relevant service development and clinical governance.
- Post Graduate doctoral level training in counselling or clinical psychology, including specifically models of two or more distinct psychological therapies to include CBT
- Experience of psychological assessment and treatment of clients across a range of care settings.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of adult client groups presenting with problems that reflect the full range of mental health disorders experienced by veterans (e.g., trauma, anxiety disorders, depression, substance misuse) of varying clinical severity.
- Significant experience of delivering CBT
- HCPC registered
- Or BABCP accredited CBT Therapist
- Full time – 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, with an increase upon 5 years of continuous service
- competitive stakeholder pension scheme – contributions matched up to 10%
- discount shopping
- cycle to work scheme
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything inbetween.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Clinical Psychologist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.