Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Mark Sturman
Salary: £75 - £90
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Medical is looking for a qualified Speciality Doctor in CAMHS Psychiatry to fill an exclusive opportunity in Maidenhead
As the Consultant you will provide a psychiatric service to children, adolescents and families in the catchment prescribed by our client in collaboration with Consultant colleagues. To deliver a high quality service in line with current guidance and best practice in an efficient and effective way. It is expected that the clinics for the post holder will be at either site to enable accessibility to care and to ensure continuity of provision.
- The post holder will have a continuing responsibility for the care of the patients in his / her charge and for the proper functioning of the department and to be able to be contacted when necessary on working days.
- Professional supervision and management of junior medical staff. If appropriate the post holder will be named as Educational supervisor to a specific member to oversee their training and as an initial source of advice to such doctor regarding their career.
- Responsibility for undertaking the administrative duties associated with the care of patients and the administration for the department.
- Requirement to co-operate with local management in the efficient running of services and an expectation to share with consultant colleagues in the medical contribution to management.
- The post holder will be clinically responsible and line managed by the clinical lead for Specialist Community Children’s Services who reports to the Executive Medical Director via the Associate Medical Director for Emergency Directorate. CAMHS is part of Specialist Community Children’s Services which is in the Emergency Directorate, There is a Directorate Manager and an associate manager. There is a business manager for Specialist Community Children’s Services who is based at Drove Road.
- Requirement to work within the financial and other constraints decided upon by the Trust. Additional expenses of any kind will not be committed without the approval of the appropriate manager / budget holder.
- Complying with employment and personnel policies and procedures in the management of employees of the Trust.
- Travel as necessary between hospitals / clinics will be required but a planned and cost effective approach will be expected.
- Medical degree and Fully Registered with GMC
- Eligible for inclusion on GMC’s specialist register to take up appointment or within six months of gaining CCT
- Section 12(2) approval and approved clinician status (or eligible to be approved)
Experience: Knowledge of the role of clinical governance and risk management with reference to CAMHS
Compliance: GMC Registered
Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Medical:
Established in 2011, Seven Medical is a leading provider of Medical professionals to county NHS Trusts, charities, hospitals and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of the Medical industry.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018 and again in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.