Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Dean Johnson
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work in the Isle of Man on a Temporary contract. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Clinical Psychology.
The pay rate for this locum recovery worker job is negotiable (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract but could be extended.
- To undertake assessment and deliver psychotherapy within a Community Mental Health Team.
Requirements of the recovery worker:
- Experience delivering either CBT, Schema, DBT or Trauma focused approaches
- Up to date Enhanced DBS
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for criminal justice employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
If you would like us to consider you for this role then please let me know, alternatively if you are not looking for a new position but know of someone suitable, we do pay £250.00 for every referral that we manage to place. They just need to contact me and quote your name.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
07520 634 254
0333 200 5424