Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £45000 - £48000
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an Maternity Cover Clinical/ Forensic Psychologist to fill an exclusive opportunity in Smethwick area.
To provide a high quality psychology service including diagnostic, neuropsychological and risk assessments, formulation and intervention planning. The candidate will lead in providing consultation on clients’ progress along the care pathway to colleagues, other professionals and clients families/carers.
– Experience of working with a variety of adult client groups, ideally within mental health
– Experience of specialist psychological assessment and treatment of people with a wide range of mental health conditions, of varying severity and complexity
– Knowledge of psychological assessment and formulation in healthcare, as well as planning and delivering psychological interventions
– Experience of various psychological therapies/models and risk assessments i.e. HCR-2, RSVP
– Training and supervision experience is desirable
– The ability to work independently and as part of a therapies team
Qualifications: A Doctorate Level Qualification (or equivalent) in Clinical or Forensic Psychology
Experience: Respect the confidentiality and privacy of patients and staff at all time – Health and Safety.
To comply with all aspects of the health and safety policies and to participate in mandatory training as required.
Maintain at all times a safe working environment and report any issues of concern as appropriate.
Compliance: HCPC Registration.
Travel: To be able to travel independently to and from the location
Hours: 32 hours a week. Monday-Friday
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Psychologist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.