Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £34000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Clinical Lead and Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist – £34,000 – £40,000 – Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne
About the Company:
- Established in 2006, my client is dedicated to providing a high standard of service to clients suffering from musculoskeletal problems.
- Based across 3 clinics in Newcastle, the business also delivers on and off-site Occupational Health services to companies, as well as on-site MSK services at GP practices for the NHS.
About the Role:
- The role of Clinical Lead will be to work alongside the Business Manager to ensure a genuinely exceptional client and customer experience through excellent operational management.
- This will include clinical leaderships, managing the clinical operations of the business, and ensuring the current high standards are maintained. The maintenance of ISO 9001, NHS IG toolkit, and attaining new accreditations such as SEQOSH accreditation and CQC will be required.
- You will manage current and future contracts alongside the Business Manager, drive the business forward through tenders, presentations, raising the company profile as well as developing and driving forward the 3 core areas of business – Occupational Health, NHS and Private Clinics through marketing and tendering.
- The role is to be the leading independent quality Physiotherapy provider in the North East across three keys areas of business, Occupational Health, Private Clinics, and NHS Community MSK
- The hours available for this position, and range between 24-40 – flexible and to be agreed upon to suit both your preference and the needs of the business.
- Benefits consist of free parking at head office, pension contribution, CPD funding, salary sacrifice options and travel expenses.
Requirements for the Role:
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience in leadership role, contract management, strong organisational skills, and will be flexible to the needs of the business.
- You will have relevant experience in a similar role, and ambition to further your career.
- Your CV will evidence progression and participation in regular CPD, reflecting your desire to stay up to date with advances within Physiotherapy.
- You will be CSP and HCPC registered, with a degree in Physiotherapy, and fully eligible to work in the UK.