Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £31383 - £41373
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Clinical Programme Manager | Norfolk | £31,383-£41,373
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual for a Band 7 Clinical Programme Manager post based in North Norfolk.
This is a permanent position, with an employer whose priority is supporting the career development of their staff. Band 7 salary, (£31,383-£41,373).
This post is full time, in one of the most sought-after locations in the country. This role will be for an amazing, Norfolk based establishment, giving you the opportunity to fulfil your career to its highest potential.
- Directly lead on the development and delivery of bespoke projects as per the commissioning intentions of NNCCG and resulting projects and projects plan.
- To ensure the development of service specifications and pathways adhere to quality and safety requirements and provide optimal patient care and outcome.
- Provide direct project support and project management expertise and capability to the member practices of NNCCG as directed by the Head of Clinical Commissioning
- The role will include, but is not limited to, interpretation of needs assessments, writing of service specifications, and consultation across clinical and non-clinical stakeholders, including patient and public engagement, tendering and procurement, mobilisation, and the monitoring of progress thereafter.
- Engage in and lead on dedicated QIPP projects and initiatives as outlined in the annual commissioning intentions and NNCCG Integrated Plan.
- Provide regular reports and presentations to the Head of Clinical Commissioning and identified others.
This client demands that applicants are:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience of working at a senior level in specialist area.
- Extensive knowledge of specialist areas, acquired through post graduate diploma or equivalent experience or training plus further specialist knowledge or experience to master’s level equivalent
- Evidence of post qualifying and continuing professional development
- Must have an understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy and appreciate the implications of this on engagement
- Highly developed communication skills for delivering key messages to a range of stakeholders both internal and external (including outside the NHS) to the organisation, some at very senior level.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom.
We look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.