Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Nathan Prescott
Salary: £36000 - £50000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Up to £50K pro rata
My client is looking for an Clinical Psychologist to work in their neuro rehab hospital.
About the role:
– To provide a clinical psychology service to patients, many of whom are present with complex neuropsychological, emotional and behavioural needs within a neurorehabilitation setting.
– To provide psychological assessment, therapy and rehabilitation across the ABI service
– To offer advice and consultation on patients’ psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other non-professional carers
– To work within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the psychology development plan and hospital policies and procedures.
– To be active in the development and implementation of a developing staff training programme.
– To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the hospital.
– Experience working with neuro conditions.
– Must be HCPC registered
What to expect:
– Support with PDP (Personal Development Plan)
– A generous holiday allowance, up to 30 days Annual Leave plus 8 days bank holidays
– Stakeholder pension
– Free onsite parking at all sites
– Long Service Rewards to the value of: a) £100 for 3 Year Service b) £225 for 5 Year Service
– 5 day Corporate Induction Programme
– Sponsorship Policy for Higher/Further Education
Can you see yourself working in Cheshire
This job is advertised by Nathan if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.