Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wood
Salary: £35000 - £40000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for an Clinical Psychologist to fill an exclusive opportunity in the County Durham area.
To work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for the systematic governance of psychological practice within the service/team. A major requirement of the job is to act as a highly specialist resource to the wider professional community and to carry out audit, policy and service development and research activities and/or programs. To propose and implement policy and service development changes within Danshell as served by the team/service.
Clinical : Direct
– Working within a highly specialised clinical area, to provide psychological assessments of clients.
– To formulate plans for formal psychological interventions based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the client’s problems
Clinical : Indirect
As a member of the Clinical Team and working by consultation:
– To support the clinical, nursing and direct care teams in making skilled evaluations and decisions about clinical options.
– To be responsible for implementing a range of highly specialist psychological interventions for individuals and groups, adjusting and refining psychological formulations.
– Where agreed, to exercise clinical leadership for clients who problems are managed as a psychologically based care plan.
– To ensure that all members of the Clinical Team have access to a psychologically based framework for the understanding and care of clients of the service.
– To contribute to multidisciplinary risk assessment and risk management for relevant individual clients and to provide both general and specialist advice for psychological aspects of risk assessment and management
– To communicate information concerning the clinical plans of clients and to monitor and evaluate progress during the course of both uni-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary care.
– To provide expertise and advice to facilitate the effective and appropriate provision of psychological are by all members of the team.
– To provide consultation about the psychological care of the client group to staff, families and other agencies.
Qualifications: A Doctorate Level Qualification (or equivalent) in Clinical Psychology.
Experience: Respect the confidentiality and privacy of patients and staff at all time – Health and Safety.
To comply with all aspects of the health and safety policies and to participate in mandatory training as required.
Maintain at all times a safe working environment and report any issues of concern as appropriate.
Compliance: HCPC Registration.
Travel: To be able to travel independently to and from the location.
Hours: Full Time
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Psychologist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.