Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £38000 - £38000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare are looking for an experienced Clinical Psychologist to fill an exclusive role in complex mental health service in Croydon, London.
The service requires an experienced Clinical Psychologist able to offer DBT and/or CBT sessions to our service users who may suffer from a long-term complex mental health condition. It is a 25 bed community-based independent hospital that provides assertive rehabilitation for male and female service users with complex mental health needs.
- The Clinical Psychologist will be part of our MDT and will be expected to offer individual and group sessions
- Attend ward rounds and CPAs
- Write reports on a regular basis
- Keep clinical notes up to date.
- To contribute with service projects for continuous improvement.
- To supervise members of the team when required.
- BSc or equivalent in Psychology
- Registered with both professional bodies HCPC and BPS
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act (1983)
- Working with service users who have; Complex mental health conditions
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything inbetween.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Clinical Psychologist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.