Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £54234 - £67047
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Clinical Psychologist: Band 8B
Guernsey Adult Community Services
About the role:
- The postholder will provide, plan and develop a systematic, comprehensive Clinical Psychology Service to adults with Learning Disabilities and adults with Autism, both individually and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- They will provide a high quality assessment and intervention psychology service that is well integrated with other professional services and targeted at adults with learning disabilities who are presenting with a range of psychological needs and to those who may challenge service
Requirements of a Clinical Psychologist:
- Doctoral level qualification in clinical psychology recognised by HCPC
- Current registration with HCPC as a clinical psychologist
- Experience post-qualification of working with adults with learning disabilities
- Experience in a assessing and managing a range of clinical problem types
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary settings with non-psychologists
- Competence in a range of highly specialist assessment and treatment approaches
(If you would like the Job Description, please email me on the details below.)
Can you see yourself working in Guernsey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07520 632 927 or at [email protected]