Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £37921 - £49473
Job Status: Permanent / part time
Part Time Clinical Psychologist – Chester
Opportunity to work as a Clinical Psychologist to provide care and rehabilitation to individuals with brain injuries, in addition to a wide range of neurological conditions.
Duties including –
- To provide a clinical psychology service to patients, many of whom are present with complex neuropsychological, emotional and behavioural needs within a neurorehabilitation setting.
- To provide psychological assessment, therapy and rehabilitation across the ABI service
- To offer advice and consultation on patients’ psychological care to non-psychologist colleagues and to other non-professional carers.
- To work within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the psychology development plan and hospital policies and procedures.
- To be active in the development and implementation of a developing staff training programme.
- To utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development and research within the hospital.