Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Angus Irving
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Consultant in Occupational Medicine
Seven Resourcing – Upavon, Wiltshire
Seven Medical are seeking a Consultant Psychiatrist in the Upavon area.
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
- Registered on the General Medical Council (GMC) Specialist Register for Occupational Medicine and not subject to any restrictions in practice
- Must be a current Member of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine
- Consultants must have a current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal in line with the requirements of the General Medical Council’s (GMC’s) Good Medical Practice (GMP)
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance
- Must hold a full Driving Licence valid in UK
Working with Seven Medical:
Established in 2011, Seven Medical is a leading provider of Medical professionals to county NHS Trusts, charities, hospitals and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of the Medical industry.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018 and again in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Medical. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
Job Types: Full-time, Locum