Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £33222 - £43041
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Deputy Head of Occupational Therapy – Kewstoke
Opportunity to work as a Deputy Head of Occupational Therapy
The role consists of;
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Occupational Therapy to provide professional and clinical leadership to the OT service at the hospital.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the Occupational Therapy service as a key clinician working with a commitment to the development of local and national quality objectives.
- Manage a defined caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of Occupational Therapy services, holding responsibility for defined projects.
- Provide support and supervision to Band 5 / 6 OTs and student Occupational Therapists on practice placement.
- Have a senior role within the OT team and deputise for Head OT as required.