Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Nathan Prescott
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Title – Family Therapist (CAMHS)
Location – North West England, Bury
Salary – £28,000
We require a highly motivated Family Therapist to join a busy inpatient adolescent service.
About the role:
– You would be joining a psychological therapy team consisting of clinical and counselling psychologists and assistant psychologists
– We aim to support service users in building a sense of hope in the future, as well as supporting families
– B e responsible for leading our family support work with the adolescents in our service.
– A therapy service works with young people between the ages of 12 and 18 through an integrative approach (including cognitive, psychodynamic and systemic approaches)
– The clinical services include individual and group therapy as well as indirect work involving teaching, training and facilitating MDT reflective practice
– Experience of working with families within a CAMHS and/or inpatient setting is essential
– M ust be accredited as a family therapist with a relevant professional body (UKCP, AFT etc)
– B e able to work effectively within a team, manage own case load and confidently engage adolescents with complex (and often risky) presentations.
What to expect:
– W e offer in-house teaching and a CPD programme
– Appraisal and peer supervision
– A ttractive benefits package
– Contributory pension scheme
– Free life insurance
– Subsidised meals on duty
– Childcare vouchers
Can you see yourself working in Bury?
This job is advertised by NathanPrescott; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.