Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Sophie Wicks
Salary: £90000 - £110000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Healthcare is looking for a General Practitioner to fill an opportunity in Chelmsford.
The post-holder will provide high quality primary care general medical practitioner services to the practice population and temporary residents as necessary. Such high standards will be achieved by working as part of a multidisciplinary team with other members of the practice and community teams.
- The post-holder will be expected to undertake the normal duties and responsibilities associated with being a GP working within primary care in line with best clinical practice including standards and guidelines set out by the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Making professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems, whether self-referred or referred from other healthcare workers
- Assessing the healthcare needs of patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems
- In accordance with the practice timetable as agreed, the post-holder will make him/herself available to undertake a variety of duties as expected from a GP including surgery consultations, telephone (or other) consultations and queries, visiting patients at home, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence in a timely fashion
- Screening patients for disease risk factors and early signs of illness
- In consultation with patients and in line with evidence-based best clinical practice developing treatment and any associated care plans
- Providing counselling and health education
- Admitting or discharging patients to and from the caseload and referring to other care providers as appropriate
Qualifications: Full and current unrestricted GMC (UK)
Be on a Medical Performers’ List of a Primary Care Trust in England
Experience:Hold current medical indemnity from a recognised medical defence organisation
Excellent command of the English Language – both verbal and written
GP Vocational or additional experience in general practice
Knowledge of the NHS
Ability to make good clear concise medical notes, both computerised and manual
Experience of Microsoft Office applications
Compliance: registration on the GP Register
MRCGP or working towards it
Travel: Hold a full and valid driving licence, own a car and be prepared to use it for business mileage
Hours: 40 hours per week, flexibility required with working hours
Working with Seven Healthcare:
Established in 2011, Seven Healthcare is a leading provider of Healthcare professionals to public and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of Healthcare; including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Podiatrists, Paediatric Audiologists and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Physiotherapist who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Healthcare. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.