Sector: Health Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £55000 - £65000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Head of Psychology – Permanent – Full Time – Up to £62,000 – Beckton
About the Team:
- This private Hospital is open to women with complex mental health needs, and related issues, offering a number of specialised services and settings, including forensic secure services, DBT and intensive care.
- The multidisciplinary team work together to encourage in-patients to engage with their own care pathway.
About the Role:
- The Head of Psychology will lead the Psychology department and deliver high quality psychological assessments and treatments within the service.
- Another responsibility will be to support business development with the Hospital Senior Management team to promote the service across the UK.
- Reporting to the Hospital Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring adequate clinical psychological provision across the hospital.
- You will deliver a recovery based framework of care to complex service users at varying stages of the care pathway.
- You will take a proactive approach in service development and manage a small psychology department.
Requirements for the Role:
- Experience as a Principle Psychologist or NHS Band 8B
- Demonstrable skills in clinical leadership, managerial work and supervision.
- In-depth knowledge of Recovery and experience of working with a Recovery Approach in hospital settings.
- Experience in service design, implementation and evaluation.
- Experience of working with models of care for service users with complex needs and personality issues.
If you are an ambitious Psychologist, ready for a new and rewarding leadership challenge, apply today for the chance to join an established team and an organisation that truly lives its values.